upset at oh ... rant

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
last night i was having lots of bh and oh hurried me off to bed which i never thought anything off. he didnt come to bed and when i went down this morning he was already away to football practice. i went to log onto the computer and his facebook was still logged on and a message caught my eye from some girl, long story short he has been flirting and arranging to meet four different girls, two of which he told me he fancied before we met! they are stunning and it makes me feel like shit as im huge/pregnant! im raging/upset. how should i approach it? calmly or like a bull? i just feel sick and want to leave him right now?

You need to have it out with him and tell him that he cant treat you like tht and if he doesnt want you then kick him to the curb huni xxxxx

Everyone has a different idea about what is and is not acceptable but personally that would be more than enough for me to be getting a divorce.

I don't have any advice other than not to ignore the situation. Good luck. :flower:

Unless Ive got the wrong person isnt this the man who accused you of messing around cuz your due date didnt tally with what he thought it should be?

He would be kicked out and told that you deserve much much better!

oh man if that were my DH he'd be kicked to his mother's house. I'd be absolutely devastated tbh.

If my hubby had done that, I would've packed his stuff, dumped it in front of the door and locked the door while leaving the key in so he couldn't get in.

There's time for calm conversations, but I would absolutely be raging first!!

Sorry you have to go through this :( :hugs:!

Id also kick my oh out! We've had strict rules from the beginning and if he even text a girl arranging anything theres no way this would be acceptable! (even of he didnt meet her) Theres no excuses for that! Big hugs and sorry what you are going through xx

Thank you ladies for your advice, I havent yet had the chance to approach him on it as he hasnt come home from football practice yet when he would normally be home around 1pm, I have been so angry this morning and then it changed to hurt! I think I will take your advice and leave his stuff in the garage and lock the door!

Jellybean83 you have the right person, he thought I was cheating on him cause my dates were ''incorrect'' by his calculations...I never cheated on him ever!

:flower:

I thought it was,Im so sorry your going through this,If ever you want to talk my inbox is open,Be strong and remember you deserve better x

I'm not making excuses for him at all but my husband also treated me like shit all through my pregnancy up until our son was 8 months old. The only time he saw sense was when I took his stuff to his mums and ignored him. It took a lot for me to get to that stage and part of me wishes I'd done it a lot sooner, only you know what you really want. Massive hugs though I hated being treated like it

I'd kick him out of the house. So so sorry you're going through this. He's just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->