upset doesnt even cover it

MissPolley

Mum of one
Reaction score
Been wanting a water birth since the start and now ive learned its not an option anymore cause of my stupid failure of a heart.:growlmad:

i have heart palpitations, breathlessness and dizzy spells/ lightheadedness ven when im sitting or laying down.... had that since the start and only now have they said it wouldnt be an option to be in the pool cause of these things. even though they did a ultrasound scan of my heart and didn't find anything to suggest its deformed.:shrug:

im so pissed off, why couldnt they have said it from the beginning!!! ass holes!

and yeah i know its for the best cause if i have a bad reaction i.e. cardiac arrest cause of the stress of labour they need to get to me asap and im gonna need to have my heart monitored throughout but i still hate them all for taking this away from me, just another bloody thing i cant do.

i feel so weak and frustrated. my body is supposed to be built for this and its failing me...:cry:

aww sorry hun. its not nice especially when you had your heart set on it. i am in the same boat as you. i have a heart condition and no water birth option for me too:nope: and an early induction. i got a bit upset that they'll never give me the chance to feel what its like to go into labour naturally. hope you start to feel better about things. plus when your holding your baby in your arms you won't even think of the water birth. :hugs:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->