Upset, fed up, cramping and spotting again :(

candypanda

Reaction score
Hi guys
This was my first cycle taking soy isoflavones (which is like clomid kinda), from CD2-6. I was feeling really positive and my ovaries were killing me (yay?) it felt like they would burst and I Ovd on CD8. I am now 6dpo and the ovary twinges are still there but they're now accompanied by dull achey AF like pains. I am spotting brown watery type cm which was only there when I wiped last night following BDing, but now there are a few spots on a pad.

I'm so disappointed, for the last 2 cycles, my cycle length has been 22 days, and if my AF has come even further forward, then this one has been 13 days long. I wish I'd never been on Birth Control and I'm so upset :(

I know I haven't been TTC for long, but I really am so desperate because I want my left ovary out due to endometriosis, but my gynae wants me to conceive first as they don't want to take my ovary at 21

Sorry for whinging :/

It may be ib your not out till af is in full flow fx for you

Thank you :) trying to be optimistic but it's difficult because the cramping is really painful!
xxxx

I've had cramps which have been gettin worse since 5dpo now on 7dpo and getting lower back ache as well x
Fx its implantation for us
Ihave a short lp normally as well average 10-12 days

Starting to get that feeling that I'm out and I've been looking for every littlething to keep me occupied from feeling negative I think its because my best friend got her bfp last month its made me more determined x

And to add to that feeling oh has just told me one of our close friends is expecting.... feels like evwryone around us has either got children or expecting making me feel vwry barren and useless.. feeling very emotional today sorry for ranting

Hey guys, I o'd cd 8 or 9, and now at 5 dpo I also have cramps/weird uterus feelings. It's not super painful but I'm really uncomfortable. This is my first cycle off depo. I agree, birth control is evil!

And to add to that feeling oh has just told me one of our close friends is expecting.... feels like evwryone around us has either got children or expecting making me feel vwry barren and useless.. feeling very emotional today sorry for ranting

Aww don't be sorry, I know what you mean it's rubbish feeling like that, I too have lost hope this cycle but we need to pick ourselves back up! :) It'll be your turn soon hun xx

Hey guys, I o'd cd 8 or 9, and now at 5 dpo I also have cramps/weird uterus feelings. It's not super painful but I'm really uncomfortable. This is my first cycle off depo. I agree, birth control is evil!

Keep us updated!! :) xx

Candy panda, do you know for sure that you O'd? I have endometriosis and find that I spot and get painful cramps with ovulation which sometimes has me thinking that it's an early AF. I recently started charting and realized this was actually occurring around ovulation time.

Our bodies do annoying things sometimes; keep your hopes up! :)

Kaychikan- actually I've never been on birth control in my life! Dh and I have always used the pull out method. Successfully for 3.5 years..... I'm currently 9dpo. Wasn't going to test.... But then my sister went into preterm labor on Friday .... they stopped her labor... But my first stop Saturday morning was to Walgreen's two pack blue dye both bfn another blue dye today Bfn. No symptoms. Just waiting. My temp spiked the highest on Friday morning but I had so skip sat temp because I was up all night. This morning right back to where I usually am. My LP is usually 11 days. And if I do spot it starts 10 dpo.... so all i can do is wait.... But I feel so out

Candy panda, do you know for sure that you O'd? I have endometriosis and find that I spot and get painful cramps with ovulation which sometimes has me thinking that it's an early AF. I recently started charting and realized this was actually occurring around ovulation time.

Our bodies do annoying things sometimes; keep your hopes up! :)

Yeah I temped and got a pos opk this month on CD8 :) Strangely, I also have endometriosis! I wonder if it could be that...as I have never really had cycles off birth control due to the painful periods I get with endometriosis so it's all a bit new to me. Fingers crossed then! It has slowed down a lot over the last few hours. Thank you! xx

Yeah I temped and got a pos opk this month on CD8 :) Strangely, I also have endometriosis! I wonder if it could be that...as I have never really had cycles off birth control due to the painful periods I get with endometriosis so it's all a bit new to me. Fingers crossed then! It has slowed down a lot over the last few hours. Thank you! xx

Better yet, maybe it was IB! :)

Unfortunately, my body does weird things on AND off birth control. I haven't been on BC since my laparoscopy last december, just in case we started TTC....and honestly I still can't figure it all out! I think that is one reason I wanted to start charting and such, so I can understand my cycles more.

Anyway, I really hope that this is a good sign for you!! Fingers crossed! When are you testing?

Oops, I just read that you tested a few days ago with a BFN, but has AF officially arrived? Have you tested again?

No the spotting stopped and I'm trying to wait as long as possible to test, but the spotting did go on for 3 days :/ i have no symptoms at all except for needle pains in my nipples every now and then and my nipples are dry and peeling?! weird! my hormones are nuts lol :/ going to test as soon as i go to a supermarket, but 2 of my tyres are punctured boo! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->