Upset stomach at 8dpo? sorry if TMI!

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!:flower:

So i'm currently at 9dpo, yesterday i was nauseous in the morning, cramping, had frequent bms throughout the day (softer?) nausea while we were watching a movie at night, heartburn (i've had it from 4dpo) and shooting pains in bbs. I was very nauseous the previous night at 10pm as well, had to go straight to bed and sleep it off lol.

Now i've woken up with a sore throat! belly still a bit crampy, pains on my right side, sleepy, soft bm again. Other than that, i feel pretty good.

Anyone else with an upset belly around that time too? I'm thinking it might be implantation related? with my last pregnancy i had ib at 9dpo, and had an upset stomach around that time too.

I'm 9dpo too. I've felt slightly nauseous and had tender bbs for a few days. Trying not to get my hopes up but its hard! Your symptoms sound promising, when will you test? I think I'll end up testing tomorrow.

This tww feels like it's taking forever lol. That sounds like a good sign! i don't get sore bbs at all, so that's another positive sign for me. It really is hard, you want that BFP so badly :(.

GL for tomorrow! i'm waiting it out until Thursday, last time i took a test at 11 dpo with my last pregnancy, but it was bfn. I got my bfp at 14dpo.

Me neither, didn't even have sore bbs last pregnancy so who knows!?
You have better willpower than me, I always find it difficult to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->