Upset stomach remedies?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
My stomach is super upset, it hurts enough I feel it in my back. I nibbled on some papaya enzyme and have some ginger tea brewing right now but wondered what you ladies do when your stomach is upset. I also usually toss a heat pad on my tummy but I'm not sure if that's a good idea with my bump being so big:shrug: Think it's okay to put it on low heat?

i use hot water bottle wrapped in a towel & just sips of water, sorry thats not really much help, but if u feel heat pad would work, then give it a go hun .
hugs xo

Well if it's okay to use a heat pad I'll probably pop it on low. Feel like my body is hating on me, I have horrible heartburn and my stomach just hurts :(

same hun, sending hugs .. just telling myself only few more weeks, although that makes me want to cry a little too.. ohh the joys of pregnancy i guess ..
i really hope you get some relief soon though hun,
im currently on birth ball, with a hot damp towel over my tummy,i am far too sore tonight :(x

Thank you. I hope you find relief from the pain too :(

I told DH I'm so done being pregnant and ready for baby to be here.

I had this for a week straight a few weeks ago. Tried tums and Pepcid, which didn't work. Finally called my mw to see what I could take. She said mylanta was fine. I went out and got the liquid. It's tastes terrible, but it worked!

Ginger tea and the heat pad helped. The stomach has settled and now I'm having period like cramping. Wishful thinking that it's my body thinking about getting ready soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->