upset :'(

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
i was just on msn and some boy said is that your baby because i have my scan up and i said yes and he goes how old are you and i goes 16 and 17 when its born her goes LMFAO i goes whats so funny he said you being pregnant at 16 its stupid man. Then i goes theres other people my age pregnant which there is some of my mates and he goes oh so you got to be hard and be like them :'( im so upset

Just ignore him. Unfortunately you'll probably get comments like that a lot, all my friends are at uni and they all think Im daft for having a baby at 21, but you just need to keep in mind that it's what you want, and you're going to have something in your life thats going to make it much more special and he's not!

Hope you feel better soon

xxx

just block him honey what an idiot, don't listen to ppl like that. As long as you are happy then that is what is important, unfortuneatly boys are very immature and he was probably doing it intentionally. You will be a great mum. Harden up and don't take it personally. be a tough cookie. xxxx

do u know him? What a loser.
Dont accept anyone you dont know on msn.
And block him anyway as he's no friend.

Ignore it - surround yourself with friends.
Obviously it's not an ideal age, but it's what is happening, time to grow up and yes as Charlotte says - to become a tough cookie.

MAYBE GO TO THE FROUM FOR TEEN MUMS - this isnt really a first tri issue? Maybe you can comapre ntoes with other young girls and find support there too. It's here: https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/

Aw don't listen to him. My brother and his wife were 16-17 when they had their first kid and I couldn't imagine life without my niece, the best mistake they ever made! Keep your chin up.

Just ignore it honey, you will get this sort of stuff but you have to rise above it.

Definatley block them, if theyre a friend or not.
Dont feel you have to post in the teens section because of your age. You are very welcome to post where you need to for help and support.

Don't listen. Whatever happened to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? I'm sure people think I'm done for being pregnant at 20.

Folks always got something to say.

Take him off your MSN and ignore him! I hate people who passes judgement when they don't know someone! :hugs:x

Just block him, what a tosser! excuse my language, but it's the only word that sprang to mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->