Urgent help needed! My 5 week old boy needs a name

littlejenx

Reaction score
I need to register my sons birth and I'm so gutted I can't find any names I love please please please give me inspiration with boys names, I want something not too common. Thankyou so much xxx
Surname is short and one syllable

We're having Sol if ours is a boy, I also like Oscar, Beau and Harlow x

My hubby's pushing for Oscar or Monty, Monty. I can't take seriously and oscar is number 17 on the popularity list so that puts me off. Does it bother u?

Grayson

Ryker

Kellen

Wyatt

Tate

Brody

Quentin

Colton

Gage

Kai

Found some of these on a website. Do you have a picture? Might help to put a face to a name. Also what sort of names do you prefer? Traditional? Unusual?

My DD is Eden so we wanted something very different for a boy, it doesn't bother me about it being number 17 though and I love Ozzie as a nickname, super cute x

whats your other son called?

might help if we have a feel for what you like

Thanks pink ribbon, the only onei like from your list is quinten but hubby doesn't
. I like classic but quirky names. Grown up but maybe with a cutesy nickname xx

OscF is lovely. Goes very well with Hugo. Dont let popularity put you off. I only know of one Oscar but 2 Montys. X

LOVE!!
My all time favourite boys name but OH won't allow it x

You guys might not find one name that just is perfect. My first was easy, and the second was harder.

Surely there's a name you both at least like? It has been 5 weeks. Time to decide lol!!

My DD is Eden so we wanted something very different for a boy, it doesn't bother me about it being number 17 though and I love Ozzie as a nickname, super cute x

My son's nickname is Ossie. He's an Ossian though, so pretty unique. Its Irish for little fawn and it suits him perfectly.

Anyway OP just choose a name you like. My answer to my OH is when you carry a baby for 9 months you get final say, but since he's not I get to pick. Our boy names were

Logan

Morgan

Andrew

Benjamin

Good luck on picking a name

Sebastian
Theodore
Christopher
Barnaby
Tobias
Terence
Walter
Benjamin (i love Benji as a nn)

I agree with pp, you might not find a name you love, but you have to name him something so just go for something you like. Good luck!

Patrick?

I know someone who has a little Patrick and he gets called patch for short.

Patrick is too sponge bob for my liking. I'm just disappointed I can't love anything, all my life I've imagined my babies names and I've always had favourites until this vital time. I like Theodore and love teddy and Ted but my hubby and all his family love theo so i know he would get called that and I would be forever pissed off

Oh my! I didn't even know you could go 5 wks without naming a baby!! What have you been calling him??

Your family must be going crazy trying to get you to decide!! lol

How about Hugo & Henry (nn. Hank)?

Orion
Elliot
Rocco
Levi
Arlo
Landon

He is just 'the baby' lol. Yes family are going crazy. So am I now....I really really want to name him but I can't find a name I love. We have 2 days until we register his birth. I'm not sure I will sleep tonight.....not thAt I'm getting much anyways!

I like Arthur, or how about Lawrence? Nn Laury or Lozzy? Or Albert? Nn Bertie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->