Urgent help needed! My 5 week old boy needs a name

I like Arthur and Oscar :)

Toby, Oliver, Lucas and Harry are some of my favourites.

I say go for Theodore nn Ted/Teddy! And just call him Ted/Teddy constantly so that it wins over Theo. I have a Theodore and lots of people tried to call him Theo when he was a baby and I just told them "it's Ted". No one tries now :haha:.

Failing that, I'm going to throw a few names at you as we seem to have quitesimilar taste :).
Aloysius nn Louis
Albert nn Albie/Bertie
Rupert
Edmund nn Ted/Eddie
Esmund
Sebastian
Arthur nn Artie
Monty
Oswin

I say go for Theodore nn Ted/Teddy! And just call him Ted/Teddy constantly so that it wins over Theo. I have a Theodore and lots of people tried to call him Theo when he was a baby and I just told them "it's Ted". No one tries now :haha:.

I would agree, and it's a good step for reaffirming the fact you are mum and what says goes :p

I think we are edging towards Myles with nn mylo, what are your thoughts on this? Thankyou for the great suggestions xxx

I think Mylo is really cute & goes well with his big brother Hugo! :thumbup:

Start calling him this and see if it suits him! GL

Myles is cute and Mylo is even cuter! I think that's a great name, one which will age well :)

I now need a middle name for little Myles, I want quirky my favs been Louis or Heston but hubs wants boring sorry classic, ideas much appreciated x

Myles Anthony is the only one that popped in my head! Love that you chose Myles/Mylo!

Myles Jack
Myles Oliver
Myles Thomas
Myles Jake
Myles Jordan
Myles Brett
Myles James

my surname is short, 4 letters.
our son's name is James it's become popular again. we picked it because we both liked the name and it was a something you didn't hear often in little ones anymore.

this one will be called Kyle, Not a very common name here and not heard often.

I think with your little boy being 5 weeks it might have to be a case of what goes well with your surname rather then how popular the name is.

Woops sorry didn't notice the date on the thread, think I should have read through it all first :haha:

My hubby's pushing for Oscar or Monty, Monty. I can't take seriously and oscar is number 17 on the popularity list so that puts me off. Does it bother u?

If he likes oscar he might like Oakley which is less popular on the list :thumbup:
Other suggestions Bradyn, Reece, Leo, Blake, Lincoln, Clayton, Payton ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->