Reaction score
since 5am rhys has thrown up countless times he wont even keep water down

what can i do??

ohh hun hugs
i would take him to the docs hun x

has he got temp??

def take him to doctor!!

:hugs:

Keep offering little sips of water. Id be gettting a GP appointment asap. If there is anything other than vomitting Get in touch with NHS direct.

how is rhy doing now, did you go to the doctor

Any concerns I recommend phoing NHS direct where you get to speak to a health professional 0845 4647

Aww hun, we've got gastro-entiritus (sp?) going round here at the minute. It sounds like Rhys has something similar.

My friends little girl (14 months) had it last week and the doctor told her off for taking her to the surgery. He said that there was nothing he could give her to ease it, she just needed to get it out of her system, and by going to the surgery, she'll have passed it on. :dohh:

If you're worried, ring the surgery and ask their advice.:hugs: The GP may be able to come to you for a home visit.

As the others have said though, just sips of water and lots of sleep.:hugs:

Hope he feels better soon.:hugs::hugs:

Hey girls, hes still pretty bad but has managed to keep some home made soup down for 20 minutes now so is looking good.

i think it is just a tummy bug as hes got no fever etc

i was about to say the same as you Amanda, Gastroenteritis is rife up here too...

couldbe that if he cant even keep water down.

was loads going bout here few weeks back :( we all had it! was not nice! i cudnt keep water down, was coming up cold which was not nice!!

on the plus, its only usually a 24 hour thing, so he shud b fine tomorrow xx

well hes gone to bed and kept the soup down, fingers crossed. im a bit worried about him sleeping in his cot though incase i dont here him throw up and he chokes or something?

i always put kids in travel cot when their unwell, so i can hear them :D

hope Rhys feeling better now and you too.
think that is what i've had and think kids are getting it as Summer very pale tonght and Jack threw up over me after his tea X

just keep fluids up. the doctor can give you oral rehydration sachets which can help.
Avoid all dairy if you can as that fuels the bug.

I sympathise with you as Ewan had it when he was 1 it was so distressing because he thought he was in trouble every time he was sick. i just had to keep putting towels underneath him to try and save what bedding i had left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->