Urgently need advice!!! TMI warning...

Angelbabymama

Mama to Kashi & #2 on way
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm six weeks pregnant and I've just had sex with my OH (for the fourth time this weekend) and I went to the loo after as I usually do and I noticed blood come out with his semen (so sorry, way tmi) I'm really worried that we've overdone it and that I'm going to miscarry as I've already had a miscarriage before... Has anyone else had bleeding after sex? It's not bright red, anymore but kind of looks like blood mixed with cm (that pinky colour)...
Sorry, I'm just really scared :(
Lola Xx

At around 8/9 weeks I DTD with OH and I bled a lot but everything turned out fine.
If you haven't had crampings or anything it could just be implantation bleeding.
I'd ring your midwife or doctor to check.
I hope everything's ok :hugs: x

Hi

This happened to me twice maybe more during pregnancy. Is it more spotting that anything else? It worried me when he happened also it was just spotting with me but i got myself check once with the doc & then when to the hospital & they did a scan and everything was ok. They say it was low lying placenta. If you are really worried I would ring your midwife or doc it is better to be safe than sorry espcially if you have had a miscarriage before.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much, yeah, more spotting than a propper bleed, has stopped now, just got a dull achey feeling.. Nothing unberable. Might ring the midwife just to be on the safe side.
Thanks again,
Lola xXx

Just called midwife, she says it's normal but if it continues or gets heavier call her back and they'll do a scan xx

i had spoting that was pink, red and brown,, and everything was ok,, :)

Thank you, just aprehensive that's all.. I'm sure it'll be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->