Urgh... men!

T

thompsonic

Why do they always have to say the one thing you don't want to hear?

So today OH was after a bit of... *ahem*... but as we had no 'supplies' so to speak, I was turning him down. He wouldn't give up and I was getting quite stressed till I snapped and said:

"Look, do you want to get me pregnant?!"

To which he replied, completely seriously:

"Yeah. I want a baby."

:dohh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled and all, but why does he have to make ME be sensible?!

Gosh! OH has done that to me, also. And you know he's just looking to get some...

ugh

:hugs:
At least it's a sign he's feeling better if he's after some *ahem* :haha:
xx

my OH doesn't say he wants a baby right now, but he does bring up babies ALL the time. if we see one, he talks about it. if someones pregnant, he points and asks questions. since i've become so broody, hes clearly started to "like" children a little more, as he used to despise small kids :rofl:

:hugs: at least you no your both wanting a baby, even if it's not right now :hugs: mine always says, if we weren't getting married :dohh:

Mine just says, yer but not right now.

:hugs: at least you no your both wanting a baby, even if it's not right now :hugs: mine always says, if we weren't getting married :dohh:

Mine too:growlmad: Isn't it annoying!!!?

Thompsonic....what you going to do?

I just told him 'no' (I'm considering taking him to obedience classes :haha:) and he didn't bug me. I don't think he was saying it for sex, he isn't that desperate, he just thought it would be the perfect opportunity to tell me he wanted one too, which was sweet. And he's going to the doctors soon to get more condoms :haha:

Are you waiting for a specific reason?

Family Planning clinics give you LOTS of condoms for free :)

I have a C Card so we can get unlimited free un's, which is pretty good :)

I'm waiting because I'm 15 :haha: and so TTC-ing now would be pretty... wrong.

O, I didn't know that!!

Yep very good idea, that would be wrong on so many levels!

My OH did something like that to me. We usually use spermicidal gel and last week we did the BD twice with no protection. Usually he stops and puts the gel on but recently he just stopped. Too bad AF came a few days later.

My OH wants a baby right now, :dohh:
Probably because he's 19 and i'm only 16. I do tell him i'm too young but when he's stressed about his daughter-to-be with his ex he gets all grouchy and says 'We should have a baby, because you'd be nothing like her and everythin would be better'. Bless him
x

Wow, bet that was unexpected haha
At least you know he's on the same page! My OH doesn't even know I'm broody aha x

:rofl: my OH says all the time that he cant wait for kids and he wants to be a dad, he always points out cute babies and the other day he put his hand on my stomach and was like "some day we'll have a little baby in there" :rofl: it was cute but gosh! i was like not for awhile!

:rofl: my OH says all the time that he cant wait for kids and he wants to be a dad, he always points out cute babies and the other day he put his hand on my stomach and was like "some day we'll have a little baby in there" :rofl: it was cute but gosh! i was like not for awhile!

Are our OH's TWINS?! Mine does cute things like that all the time. Even when I don't have to mention anything. It's adorable. Definitely tugs at your heart strings.

Are our OH's TWINS?! Mine does cute things like that all the time. Even when I don't have to mention anything. It's adorable. Definitely tugs at your heart strings.

oh for sure, and the way he gets around my little nephew, gosh i just wish it was time for us to get married and start our family. :cry:

MY DH is the same. Whenever he gets super lovey dovey he gets to talking about babies, rubbing my belly, and stuff. Then of course, we get a bill in the mail, or snap back to reality somehow, and both of us come to our senses. I told him that if he did stuff like that, he might have to spend the next week helping with my broodiness. I'd be depressed for weeks after a comment like that.

My OH does things like that too - points out babies and pregnant woman, the other day he even called me Mummy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->