urghh we have swine flu!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Like most other people in britan! :rofl: i feel bad for charlie hes got it worse than me!
Iv opted out of taking the tamiflu myself because i dont know about side effects on pregnant women n stuff but got it for charlie (does that make me bad??!)
Anyway hes sooo sleepy and im like..cant breath! huff and puff! OH says hes find yet i have just seen him sneek a lemsip and steal a locket from me..fine my bum!

I took the tamiflu and to be honest it made me feel alot worse before i started to feel better. I hope you and charlie feel better soon.

Yeah, there have been a lot of side-effects reported with Tamiflu. My mum's working with the people distributing it and there's been a mad rush, a lot of people not even using it, just making up symptoms to get it... Then this stuff came out about side-effects - making people sicky etc and suddenly the rush diminished. It doesn't really even help that much; reduces symptoms for a day or something...

Hope you're all feeling better soon!!!

x

i dont think im gunna give charlie anymore of it mind he seemed fine this evening running about as normal, but then iv been the same feeling good one min then like death 10 mins later!

i've been diagnosed with swine flu and theyve given me relenza, its like an inhaler, its what there prescribing for pg women xx

Thats what I was going to say,have they not offered you Relenza honey?
Hope you all feel tons better xxx

nah i have an inhaler already :) im ok tho i dont feel like need for any of the drugs, even if they did offer me them i wouldnt take them as im doing just fine with out them! but i must say the tamiflu is working wonders for charlie!

Glad you're both doing well. :) Hope it's 100% soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->