Urinary problems - catheters and Oxybutynin

Hey hun, sorry have only just come online.

Appointment went well - We were told to carry on with what we are doing and have another appointment in a month :) It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! But the catheter they put up there looked quite large! :( The only advice I have Deb, is to take a bottle with you so if Matilda gets fidgety you can feed her. Tegan was hungry and feeding her worked a treat except she had a load of wind afterwards.

Glad your ok xx At SB clinic today I have been told it will be january when she goes for her bladder function tests and the one where they put radioactive stuff in to see in on xrays xx they are also going to start cathers and surpossuters - I hope that is spelt right the things you put up there bum to make them so toilet xx but for time being been told if needed to just keep uping her lacolose anything upto 20mls xx I actually got really down tonight cause it was just all so real but coming round again now xx

:hugs: those suppositories arent nice - i cant get them in tom. He always has poop up his bum so there is no where for them to go:/

Dont worry about the caths - they just become part of your routine and are easy. I am sure it will all be ok!

I agree with Em, they are nothing once you get used to them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->