urm.......I'm off!!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
ok so I've not posted in here much at all but........

I'm moving up a level. we were waiting until i got a job to stat ttc, but we've figured thats going to take ages, we were hoping I'd be working by now.

we wanted to have #2 close to age to Chloe and we've decided that we are managing money wise, and will continue to I guess so we're just going to go for it, going to ntnp and see what happens :shrug:

having said all that, I've just been round the forum and I'm not sure where I'm supossed to go!! :dohh:

Lol, Pops is NTNP and is staying in here, while Katie is over in TTC, just wherever you feel most comfortable I suppose my love

x

I guess it means I can get the best of both worlds and loiter in both!!

Well wherever you decide to post I'll be watching, I love having a hover over at TTC and reading all the girls stories. Lots of luck to you!

oh wow!! loads of luck honey :hugs: i say hang out in both ttc and here :D xx

Congrats and good luck sweety!

Lol, Pops is NTNP and is staying in here, while Katie is over in TTC, just wherever you feel most comfortable I suppose my love

x

Ahhh but I stalk you lot too every now and again. :coolio:
But then, we are officially ttc now, we moved up a notch! It's pretty much the same as ntnp - but you wee on lots of sticks, do tonnes of charts and take your temps all the time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->