USA Car Seat

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, thought i'd throw this one out there as having a problem finding a straight answer on the net. My Mum bought me a travel system from America which has a Graco car seat and base. I am wondering will this be legal to use in the UK as i know we have certain reg's etc. Been trying my best to find an answer somewhere but can't seem to find one :dohh:

It seems to have all the things required by law in UK like th 5 point harness, red indicators etc

Thanks Girlies :hug:

I wouldnt have a clue to be honest, but i am guessing it is fine. As Graco has to make their products to a certain standard following special regulations for babies no matter what country they are shipped to. So i would say it is fine. xxx

Living in Canada, I can tell you that our standards are very high here on safety... So I highly doubt that the UK would not approve of them, unless for some reason your cars couldnt have the seats installed correctly.

The snap on base is SOOOO handy too... Makes things so much easy.

I know and i really love the car seat too i hope i can use it :cry: I've managed to find a website about UK regs and in the FAQ it says about car seats in other country's but unbelievably doesn't actually answer the question!! Go figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->