Use of progesterone cream

Lteach04

Reaction score
ANyone use progesterone cream? This is my second cycle using. This cycle I ovulated 4 days earlier then expected. We had timed sex. Im pretty sure I ovulated because I had a temp rise and it stayed steady for about 8 days. I started using the cream after I had the first rise in temp. Then I got what might be my period 4 days earlier, on day 23 (usually I start around 26-28) So am very confused. Looked up online and found decidual bleeding but not sure if that is what is going on. Am afraid to go off the cream in case it is decidual bleeding but at same time am worried if don't go off then will suppress ovulation for next cycle. Was getting treatment from fertility clinic for 4 months but had to stop 2 months ago because of funds. My insurance covers nothing. May get to switch to different health plan next month that will cover some infertility testing. Anywho, I hate trying to treat myself. But in my charting I feel I have a short leutal phase and so that is way I'm using the cream, plus my acupuncturist recommended it. Is anyone using cream and also heard of decidual bleeding and if I should continue for a few more days or is it just my period, very early and I should stop the cream. Oh and my temp did dip for two days before I started bleeding but then the day I started bleeding, yesterday, I had a big rise in temp. It is also high again today and am still bleeding. Not sure if the temp spike is because of the cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->