Usernames - why did you pick yours?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
As the title says :)

My name is Bev, so I chose Bevziibubble as it sounds quite cute. Well, I think so anyway! :laugh2:

meli, is my hubbys nickname for me and i was born in 1981:)

Mazzy is a name i use on World of Warcraft and 17 is the birthdays of me and hubby

It's my favourite hair dye :haha:

My name is Jen and this was my first baby. im the most uncreative person ever. :haha: to be honest when I joined this I only created an account to be nosey, I didn't think id stick around, other wise id have came up with something (slightly) less shit !

My names Amber and my lucky number is 4. So that's how I got Amber4 :) lol

Its the name of one of my World of Warcraft characters :blush:

Im Kala and im special :haha:

My ex boyfriend (we were 16) used to call me special K, its from the placebo song.

My name's Lindsay and up until she was 7, my lil cousin called me Linley cause she couldn't pronounce it properly. She still does now, shes ten, but only cause I think it's cute.

I had just found out I was unexpectedly pg at 18, and 12 weeks along. So I was feeling both dazed and confused

My name is Sarah and I spent a year in northern Sweden where I wound up doing some research on the Saami (indigenous people of Lapland). They happen to have a goddess of childbirth named Sarakka. I thought it felt fitting as a choice when I was pregnant and first joined. I still like it. I loved that culture and think she's a pretty awesome deity.

Surname is Mousseau, nickname is Moo, Moomoo, moomins

Belle because my names annie and a lot of people think its short for annabelle, which it's not, but I like the name ;) and 254 because it was part of my phone number for a long time and it's 3 digits that I always remember lol. X

Pixie is the first part of one of my nicknames hubby gave me and M is my initial :)

My name is Sarah and I spent a year in northern Sweden where I wound up doing some research on the Saami (indigenous people of Lapland). They happen to have a goddess of childbirth named Sarakka. I thought it felt fitting as a choice when I was pregnant and first joined. I still like it. I loved that culture and think she's a pretty awesome deity.

Oo I love the Saami culture too. My family is from Lapland so always been interested in it.

I chose Natsku cos thats just a nickname my ex's family called me by (and I like it)

Mine is quite boring! I had just found out I was expecting and I was so excited for my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->