Using a Sippy cup

candeur

Reaction score
Hi girls, In a few weeks I'm going to be introducing a sippy cup to Seren so she can have some diluted juice with her meals... I just really don't know how to teach her to use it! She's not holding her bottle or anything at the moment, so do I just give it to her like I do when giving her the bottle?
I've got one of those bottle-to-cup trainer things, but still... I'm baffled!
How did you teach your LO's to hold the bottle/cup on their own? Did it just happen, and Seren's just a lil bit of a lazy madam?! Thanks! x

maddi was just the same! i just kept offering it too her, and showing her how to hold and drink from it, i.e. putting it in her hands and guiding it too her mouth. she throws is a lot, but after practise they seem to get used to them, and maddi too was very lazy:lol:

katie's not learnt to tip it yet, and if i tip it she lets go! but she can hold it and suck up air!! i think it just takes a bit of time! we dont really use it much atm tho, but she likes to throw it a lot!!

my daughter won't hold it but she's jus bein a lazy baby. we have an open sippy cup and i just put it to her mouth and she laps it a bit like a puppy it's so cute. Occasionly she will try n hold it herself, last time resulted in everyone gettin wet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->