Using my belly to my advantage!!....

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
I love being pregnant, but when having a belly gets me things, I love it even more!!!!

- I waddled into court a few weeks ago, and fought a red light camera ticket that my husband got, talked about my pregnancy with the Justice of the Peace, and got it knocked down from $280 to $115!!!! And he gave me another 2 months to pay it..........

- My hubby and I went to see the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and afterwards, we asked the security guard if we can meet him for a picture, and he said it had to be re-arranged, but I just yelled up to Jay onstage, and said "Baby needs a picture!!!" and pointed at my belly. He laughed, and invited us up to meet him and got a pic!! (Still waiting for NBC to mail it to us)

- I went to by longer belly bars, and they're pretty damn expensive!! On the wall, it said any students with their student cards get 10% off jewelry. I told the guy I wasn't a student, but my baby needs diapers when he's born, and asked for the 10% off, and he said "Sure!"

lol........... You guys have any good stories too??? I think it's hilarious, and if I can use it to help me out, I sure will!! hahahah.... :rofl:

:rofl: I always find people are letting me go ahead of them in the check out lines, I don't even think about it but they'll turn around and say "oh, hunni, you can go in front of me"..or today, my sister dropped a nickle and I said "pick up your nickle!" she was like "dude, it's just a nickle, i dont want to bend down " :laugh2: so right when I was going to bend down to get it, this store lady says "ohhh Ill pick it up!" it was too funny... and why I couldnt waste a nickle, i have no clue? :rofl: I know theres more, but I am having such bad pg brain today!! hahahaha

We live right in the centre of town so a daily trip to the shopping centre we do, just to get out for a walk and a milk shake ha, but u know how it is every ten min's a toilet trip but everytime I go to the toilets in the centre that stupid yellow sign, toilets being cleaned use toilets upstairs but just as I go to walk away, the cleaning lady appears oh you can go in lol this is a daily occurance I've got to time this better and have the poor lady finish tis becoming an awful habbit me disturbing her :) The Bump win's everytime :)

Everyone loves a pregnancy chic! Whenever I go to the video store to get a new one out, (I have a big overdue bill), I waddle up to the counter and rub my belly and look really tired and worn out and they never make me pay it hahahahaha, in fact I got told that they would cut the fee in half, it's great!

I always notice that people get out of the way for me and if someone accidentally brushes into me in the shops they always feel really bad when they see my bump and apologise profusely.

I always get the most comfortable chair wherever I go!!!

Hehehe, these are great!!!

I also have people letting me go ahead of me in queues, which is VERY unsual for Holland, haha.

Also people give up their seats very easily now that you cannot miss my bump.

Apart from that, not much else apart from people smiling at me and being chatty and asking when I am due, or rather 'not long now for you, right?' haha :D

x

I must live in a rude town then, had to stand up on the bus on the way home several times and they are not the safest of drivers round here, your life can be a risk even if you get a seat. Mind you, I've seen the elderly having to stand too. (I've offered them my seat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->