Usually Regular 27/28 day cycle...now CD 33...no AF and lots of BFN

annaki

A Little Bit Pregnant #1
Reaction score
As the title states I have never been irregulars, could normally time my AF to the hour.

Now on CD 33. Had all the back cramps for AF but nothing showed! Now have back ache (not unusual for me).

Been testing with cheapies and sure I had a faint faint line the other day. Bought some CB digital and tested midday and BFN.

What to do now? Anyone been in the situation?

So many things can change it. Temporary hormonal shifts, stress, diet, a cyst or fibroid, or just a fluke. Hang in there... test again in a few days, you never know.

So many things can change it. Temporary hormonal shifts, stress, diet, a cyst or fibroid, or just a fluke. Hang in there... test again in a few days, you never know.

Thanks. Just so frustrating. Been very regular for the past 19 year so I am so confused.

Had a recent USS as have been having painful periods all in my back and that didn't show no cysts or fibroids.

Will use my last CB digital in a few days 😓😓😓😓😓

no endometriosis either?

It was mentioned when I say the gynaecologist but doesn't show up on USS so I would need a diagnostic lap to confirm which they wouldn't do until my symptoms got worse.

Is this something you are familiar with xx

Unfortunately,mine have been thrown off by cysts or stress. I'm almost 38 now so mine vary, due to hormonal fluctuations. You said they were painful so I thought endo since your u/s didn't show cysts or fibroids, those can really cause a lot of pain too.

It sounds like you just need further testing. I know it's frustrating, I"m sorry you're dealing with this. It can be really disspointing to hope you're pregnant and then not be when all signs point to yes :( hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->