UTI

kitty1987

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Has anybody else had a UTI while TTC?

Well I woke up this morning with a nasty one! Today should be ovulation day and we have :sex: enough up until now so there should still be a chance.

I have read on-line that lots of :sex: can cause UTI's, does anybody know if there is any truth in this?

Hi Kitty, yes BDing can cause UTIs the doctors like to call it honeymoon cystitis... I personally would not enjoy having it on my honeymoon though. I normally get when the OH has been away for a period of time. Hope this helps x

Thanks, hopefully it clears up soon. Between me finishing night shifts and TTC we have been overindulging a bit!

Feeling sad. I think 25th was ovulation day but I dont think there is any chance of pregnancy thanks to this UTI. I was allergric to the first antibiotics, my stomach has swelled so i look 6 months pregnant, I am in constant pain and I can't keep food down :(

Think I have given up for this month

Have you been back to the doctors? You need to be careful it doesn't go to your kidneys too :( I hate UTIs more than anything! You could still be in with a chance though if you BDed before you O'd though! I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for you, and hope you feel better soon. Xx

Thanks. Yeh I went back and they said if the pain gets worse just go to a&e. The pain isn't as bad tonight just feel a little rough lol.

It's the first UTI I have ever had and didn't realise it would make me feel so ill. I went to work today as they hate you phoning in sick, they soon sent me home when I was sick everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->