Utopia

lau86

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this last night? I still don't know what to make of it! I think I'm leaning towards pretty disturbed!

I was kind of watching, kind of not. Not enought to really get the story line, but enough to know what was knd of going on. Needless to say i will not be watching it again. WTF! Haha!

OMGGGGG it was kinda weird - i didnt get some parts but i defo wanna watch it again next week... think they cut it off it at the most exciting part.

I think i may try and watch it again on "iplayer" but need to be in the right mood as usually im in bed by 10pm but stayed up to watch it with DH :haha:

This is the thing, DH and I don't really share a common interest in tv, so when he suggested it I thought ok I'll give it a go. Last night I had a nightmare... I think we'll watch it earlier next week on a different day

Sorry bumping this really old thread as I did a search, I've just got into Utopia and I'm half way through the second series, I was really unsure the first couple of episodes but I'm so hooked now. I'm not an arty farty person but I just love the imagery,styling, shooting and music, it's got such a strange feel! It's so different. Took me a while to get into the storyline to begin with but I'm hooked now!

Did you guys keep going with it? I think if I had of watched it one a week I wouldn't have got far with it, watching it back to back has been good.

I finished the first series, we enjoyed that but I haven't started the second series, I've gone back to work and my mind is full by the end of the day. I like to give it my full concentration if I'm going to watch it! It's good you enjoyed it, I heard the first series wasn't very well received....

Oh that's a shame, I do think the second series is better though because the plot is much easier to follow and less wishy washy, it was hard to understand where on earth they were going with it in the beginning. I watch it during nap times so I know what you mean about concentration lol! The second series is worth a watch if you get time, it's on 4oD.

I love utopia I love all the twists and turns but it really freaks me out especially with the ebola pandemic lol can't wait for the next series!

I really struggled to get into his and only gpt half way through season 1. Roughly when that mp started lieing about the vaccine.

Best thing on the tv for ages! I love it.

We finished watching the second series last night and it looks like it's been left open for a third series. Can't believe how short series two was though!

Series 3 should be on 4od soon it just finished on channel 4 :)

I love this show so much. Have a bad feeling that it's just gonna end with them stopping the virus spread but it the mass overpopulation just ending in total disaster and basically the end of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->