Utterly ridiculous driving

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Took my DS to the dr's today and as usual the surgery car park was packed full but somebody was leaving a disabled space right by the main entrance. Ordinarily I would never normally park there but the spaces are more a courtesy thing there as when I apologised to the receptionist for parking there she said don't worry about it, it's not enforced. Anyway, before I managed to get my space I was waiting for somebody to pull out of the one next to it, I allowed the guy plenty of room cos there were cars everywhere. Well this woman comes up behind me and literally zooms up the pathway entrance to the doctors surgery and nabs the space from the other end :wacko: I was kinda floored lol. Then brazen as anything she just strolls into the surgery, what the hell did she think I was waiting there for? Kicks?! :dohh: Fortunately the people in the space next to her then left so I managed to get parked (in a disabled spot unfortunately) but we were still late for the appointment :growlmad:

People's audacity just astounds me lol

Was you signalling to say you were getting the space?
She may of thought you were just waiting for someone to come out - such as someone picking up a prescription?

Cx

If you were clearly indicating that you were about to turn there, then her behaviour was inexcusably rude. I'd be mad, too.

EEk...............she actually drove up the PATHWAY entrance, rather than the driving entrance? What a nut job. I would have said something to her when I was inside if it was me.

How rude! Some people really don't care do they? I hate drs/dental surgery car parks, they're always rammed and are often tiny!

Some people have no manners whatsoever on the road! I'm not even a driver but I see so many bad drivers when in the car with my husband!

Urgh I hate this! I've actually said something before when this happened to me lol

Xxx

I wouldn't even have the nerve to cut in front of someone who was obviously waiting to turn into a parking spot, it's just something I would never do. Some people are beyond me.

I'd have blocked her in - done it before in car parks when people have been unnecessarily rude.

Ugh hate this, some drivers have no manners x
This morning I was driving to work & pulled in behind a car on my side to give way to traffic coming the other way (as you do) & a guy behind actually papped at me then over took me :shock: Prick

Someone did this to me at Tesco once with a baby and toddler space- needless to say she soon moved once I'd had a word!!

Tbh as the mother of a child in a wheelchair I find it worse that you would actually park in a designated disabled parking bay.

Tbh as the mother of a child in a wheelchair I find it worse that you would actually park in a designated disabled parking bay.

I was actually thinking the same thing, perhaps she judged you as someone who wasn't disabled and decided she would take the space, which is wrong itself and she was a bad driver, but as a person who gets easily wound up by people who take spaces not designed for them, I have little sympathy.

My mum is disabled and there is no way she could use a normal space, and I have three under two, and I'd I don't get a mother and toddler space its really difficult for me with my double buggy and managing a toddler. If I or my mum have to be someone at a certain time we leave much earlier to allow for parking, as there is often only one or two spaces that we can use.

However I do agree about the other persons driving and bad driving is a another thing that is pet peeve for me.

Me too. Unfortunately I've been known to block people in disabled bays when there's no where for me to park, because I can't get Tegan out of the car in a normal bay.

I kind of have to agree with this.

Your were both in the wrong on this one.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back