vaginal and penis cuts, exchange of blood?

aSh_x0x

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Rather embarassing, but im a little worried and need some help. The other night my boyfriend and i had sex, firstly he must of cut me inside my vagina (i didnt feel it) but this happens quite a bit to me and my boyfriends not rough at all! anyway...we didnt realise that i was bleeding, and when my boyfriend put his penis inside my vagina, it ripped his forskin back and he started to bleed aswell. We didnt realise untill after we had stopped that his penis and my vagina were bleeding.

Im really worried, because we werent using a condom as im on the pill, so is it possible i have an infection? also, is it possible to get AIDS? seeing as we both had cuts, so its possibly that his blood went into my cut, and my blood went into his cut??

has anyone experienced this before? should i see a doctor asap?

thanks ladies.

Um..well to answer the aids question.... reguardless of if either of you cut yourself...you can get aids from unprotected sex. So if that is your worry about your partner, I would get checked out. Doesnt matter if you exchange blood... aids is spread via body fluid too.

I no u can get aids from unprotected sex, but thats only if your partner has it. My partner dosnt, i just thought the exchange of blood could give u aids...

Thanks

No... you can only get aids if one or the other has the virus... You dont make the virus by mixing blood if neither one of you are not hiv positive.

Ok, but can u get HIV from mixing of blood???

No... you can only get it from someone who has it.... You get it from exchanging bodly fluid, blood ect.... people get it from unprotected sex and druggies get it by sharring needles... again... only with someone who is already just infected. 2 people at are clean from the virus can not create the virus like that....

If you are clean and he is clean, then you dont have anything to worry about.

Aids doesn't just suddenly appear. One of you has to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->