Vaginal Birth after C-Section

momNatasha

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I'd like to listen to your experiences with VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section).. I'll tell you a little bit about my previous deliveries:

My first child was born naturally.

My second child was born via C-section because she remained high in the pelvis as I was told by my ob/gyn though I was dilating and having severe natural contractions.

Now this is my third pregnancy and my new ob/gyn assured me that I could deliver naturally and he's ready to perform VBAC.

I'm concerned because this pregnancy was not planned and it happened only after 7 months from having my C-section, which means that the gap between my two deliveries would only be 15 months.

Any similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

It's definitely possible. As long as your doctor wants to do it then I would really advise to go for it. My first one was c-section and the second VBAC. ... A little less than 14 months after the c-section. I wasn't scared because they were monitoring me all through the labor. Thankfully everything went very well and it took about five minutes and a few pushes and she was born. MUCH better than c-section!

Thanks, momof2tobe. Nice to read of a straightforward VBAC.

MomNatasha: I think as long as your doctor is on board, you shouldn't worry. Plus, it's nice that you've been through a standard birth before and know both what you're in for and that your body can handle it without issues. Yes, that timing is shorter than my doc recommended (by about a month), but as long as you're monitored, you'll be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->