Vaginal Breech Birth - a very positive experience!

mrsswaffer

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi girls,

If anyone is interested in a successful and positive vaginal breech birth story, I had one on Monday! My birth story is here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...urned-pink-positive-natural-breech-birth.html

I'm always happy to answer questions or help out if you find yourself in a similar situation to mine. :) :flower:

Just read your story. Lovely stuff! So pleased everyone was so supportive and helpful. Congrats on your newly expanded family xx

Lovely birth story! It's so nice to hear about positive vaginal breech births. :) Congratulations!

Book marking to read later :). Fellow breech mom here and I love a good breech story :)

Yay for vaginal breech births! It was more managed than I would have personally liked but I would gladly have taken a dozen managed births over my hands off one to avoid the fight I had to avoid a c section at all.

Always glad to hear about drs and midwives who are in flavour of breech births! Its such a dying skill.

So quick too! Mine was quick enough and was an hour longer than yours - not sure how I would have coped with a quicker one (though obviously you do what you have to hey? Lol)

Yes, all done and dusted! It was very, very intense, but I'd imagine it's better than hours and hours of contractions with slow progress! :)

Yes true enough! We were both home before many women even would have gotten to second stage lol. (Or I would have been if not for the three hour drive home :p)

Haha! I hadn't thought of it like that! I was only in hospital 16 hours! Hehe. :haha:

Same for me I think. Arrived at 4:20am and finally was discharged between 7 and 8pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->