Vampire Academy

Shey

Mom of 2 TTC #3
Reaction score
Anyone read the series Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead? This series is really good. They are making it into a movie.

here's a synopsis of the first book. there are a total of 6 books which are all out.

St. Vladimir’s Academy isn’t just any boarding school—it’s a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They’ve been on the run, but now they’re being dragged back to St. Vladimir’s—the very place where they’re most in danger. . . . Rose and Lissa become enmeshed in forbidden romance, the Academy’s ruthless social scene, and unspeakable nighttime rituals. But they must be careful lest the Strigoi—the world’s fiercest and most dangerous vampires—make Lissa one of them forever.

anybody? I know someone on here has to have read the books.

yep me me me :thumbup: its a great light read and if a movie comes out I will be watching :happydance:

yep me i love it read them all at least 3 times including the newest one. im so sad that roses' story is over now and cant wait for the movie though i really hope it stays true to the books

When they have auditions Im so auditioning for Rose

i loved readin these books and wil defo watch the film :) was it just me or did anyone else feel sorry for adrian? x

i loved readin these books and wil defo watch the film :) was it just me or did anyone else feel sorry for adrian? x

i felt sorry for him and wouldve defo taken him off roses' hands if i had the choice lmao. but i love demitri too lol xx

i felt sorry for him and wouldve defo taken him off roses' hands if i had the choice lmao. but i love demitri too lol xx

haha oh yh me too. im glad her and demitri sorted it but i felt awful on adrian :( (god iget wayyy to into things :rofl:)

haha oh yh me too. im glad her and demitri sorted it but i felt awful on adrian :( (god iget wayyy to into things :rofl:)

yeh its just a shame books arnt real life lol but its great to feel like your not in the real world for a while lol xx

yeh its just a shame books arnt real life lol but its great to feel like your not in the real world for a while lol xx

agreed! its far more excitin than my own life :Dxxx

haha yea poor Adrian, Im sure he would get over it

i love vampire diaries but now its like every where i look i see vampire academy... its really making me want to read the books ...i dont think i will find them here in greece and i dont like shoping by internet ...does anyone know where i could download the e-book version :blush: i just know if i start reading them i will get addicted just like i am with the vampire diaries i havent missed an episode so far ..

Oulina if you like I can send you the books from the states
just pm me your address and i'll send them to ya

I love the books and im gutted Rose's story has finished but im looking forward to the spin off series :thumbup:. When will the movie be out? Have you read house of night? They were supposed to be making that into a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->