VBA2C - positive stories!

Nessicle

Reaction score
I'm having a vaginal birth after two c sections and would like to hear your positive stories!

Stalking this thread as I am nearly 36 weeks with my third and hoping for a vba2c too!

Hmm .. Not quite VBAc2... But how about 1 C-section followed by 3 vaginal births. Anything is possible.

im a VBA3C ! Looking for positive stories as well!!!

I had a successful vba2c in 2012 :)

#1 was too big to fit (over 11lbs) so he was a c-section.
18 months later....
#2 had some major heart decels and cord issues so she was a c-section (almost 10lbs)
17 months later....
#3 was in position, had a birth weight estimated under 10.5lbs at my 36w ultrasound, and the ultrasound tech estimated my c-section scar was about 7mm thick so I was a good candidate for a vba2c.
I had to go the hospital as soon as my contractions started so they could put a monitor on baby as a drop in heart rate is the first sign of rupture. Had my first contraction at 12:30am, went back to bed to see if it really was labor.... Second contraction at 1:30am. Went straight to the hospital. I was 5cm dilated. By 7am they were having trouble monitoring the baby as she was moving too much and the monitor kept dropping down my belly so they reached up inside me and screwed some sort of cork screw looking thingy in to her scalp to get a true reading of her heart rate. At 8am I was only at 7cm and the doctor wasn't satisfied that labor was progressing quickly enough so they broke my water and gave me an hour to have something happen.... By 9am I was 8cm and they were happy my body was doing something. LO was born by 10:30am with a teeny vacuum assist. 9lbs even. Gonna try my second vba2c in October :) Good luck to everyone! If you have any specific questions about my experience, feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->