Vbac/vba2c support!

Oh boy.... pink, I’m so glad you and baby are safe! What you described is my worst nightmare :( when I was pregnant with my third the hospital said absolutely NO vbac2c although my OB kept insisting I could try and I’m so so glad I didn’t ( with my luck). Congrats on baby girl! 3 girls are amazing! My little ladies are the best of pals :) be careful in not risking another surprise pregnancy as your uterus won’t be able to sustain it. I also was told no more babies and had my Dh get a vasectomy. My uterus has a lot of scar tissue too and I almost risked having placenta accreta ( when placenta grows out of uterus onto scar tissue and in other organs!) so we decided to call it a day and enjoy the girls. Thank goodness you didn’t listen to the midwife, that could have been a fatal call :( you were brave to attempt a birth center after 2 sections and you tried your best! Enjoy your bundle in good health! Nothing else really matters xox

Thanks Laila! I don't regret trying at all, because I know I would have always regretted not trying! I remember your scare in your last pregnancy of accreta. ! I'm so in love with this little bundle! She's amazing and the best baby ever!! I'm so thankful for her and I LOVE girls!!! I can't wait to watch them grow up!!! You're right we will be extra extra careful and make sure to not get pregnant again!!

Oh boy.... pink, I’m so glad you and baby are safe! What you described is my worst nightmare :( when I was pregnant with my third the hospital said absolutely NO vbac2c although my OB kept insisting I could try and I’m so so glad I didn’t ( with my luck). Congrats on baby girl! 3 girls are amazing! My little ladies are the best of pals :) be careful in not risking another surprise pregnancy as your uterus won’t be able to sustain it. I also was told no more babies and had my Dh get a vasectomy. My uterus has a lot of scar tissue too and I almost risked having placenta accreta ( when placenta grows out of uterus onto scar tissue and in other organs!) so we decided to call it a day and enjoy the girls. Thank goodness you didn’t listen to the midwife, that could have been a fatal call :( you were brave to attempt a birth center after 2 sections and you tried your best! Enjoy your bundle in good health! Nothing else really matters xox

Thanks Laila! I don't regret trying at all, because I know I would have always regretted not trying! I remember your scare in your last pregnancy of accreta. ! I'm so in love with this little bundle! She's amazing and the best baby ever!! I'm so thankful for her and I LOVE girls!!! I can't wait to watch them grow up!!! You're right we will be extra extra careful and make sure to not get pregnant again!!

Absolutely! No regrets girl! You had to try it, no doubt and I think you are a champ for giving it a go :) my littlest girl is just a treasure as well. There’s something about little girls I just can’t get enough of them! Enjoy every minute with her. So precious. Massive congrats again xx

Hi there, i know this is an old post but looking for some support and advice on vbacs in the UK.
I had an emcs with ds1 because of his heart decels and the fact I'd pushed for 2 hrs and he was onky just crowning and not liking it they made the decision it was safest to deliver that way.
This time i really want to deliver myself. I dont want as much intervention and certainly do not want an emcs.
I have a few questions though....
Do they induce vbacs in the uk?
Do you have to be monitored?
Can you vbac in the water?

Any other advice to pass onto a 1st time vbac'er would be appreciated
Thanks in advance x

Hi there, i know this is an old post but looking for some support and advice on vbacs in the UK.
I had an emcs with ds1 because of his heart decels and the fact I'd pushed for 2 hrs and he was onky just crowning and not liking it they made the decision it was safest to deliver that way.
This time i really want to deliver myself. I dont want as much intervention and certainly do not want an emcs.
I have a few questions though....
Do they induce vbacs in the uk?
Do you have to be monitored?
Can you vbac in the water?

Any other advice to pass onto a 1st time vbac'er would be appreciated
Thanks in advance x

From a USA POV:
They do induce VBACS but you have to find a dr who is willing to do so, many do not.
They prefer you be monitored but you can say no
Due to being monitored, they wont let you birth in the water but you can labor in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->