Vbac

Gremlin1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I got my bfp on Mon and I think it's only starting to sink in now. My daughter is only 14 months old so I think this will be a very different pregnancy.*

I had my daughter by section as she was breach and not sure of my options this time. Is anyone in the same situation or has had a VBAC before?

Thanks xx

I'm going for my second VBAC. If you had your c-section for breech then you have the same chances of successful delivery as a first time mum. There's a small additional risk of uterine rupture, but there are of course risks with a c-section also.

I think your VBAC options are quite often reliant on your health care system. Here in the UK its complete freedom of choice, but I know women in the US can encounter issues finding a doctor willing to offer them care when having a VBAC forcing women into having a repeat c-section.

I had to have an em c section with my son in Jan 2010. That was due to a failed forceps delivery. I had my VBAC appointment last week and it's been agreed that I can attempt for a water birth VBAC. My chances of having a successful VBAC are the same as a first time mum. So I'm hopeful.

How did you manage to convince them to have a water VBAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->