vbac??

Reaction score
so with my 5 year old daughter I had a c-section and I do not want another c section but the doctor I go to will not do a VBAC after c section has anyone had a c-section and then a natural birth and it was fine I would like to have the experience of natural birth not having my stomach cut open and only one person can be in the room but I guess the upside is its planned so I can make sure everyone is off of work

I can't offer you any advice but I'm planning a vbac as well! My daughter is 5 yrs old also. I've researched it since the week I came home from the hospital with her. I had a very traumatic birth experience with her and ended with me being put under anesthesia for her to be born. My doctor I used for her refused to even let me have a trial labor. I found an awesome doctor who will let me have one! Good luck! :)

My coworker just had a successful VBAC. Her son was born at 39 weeks and was 7lbs 6 oz. So happy she was able to do it.

I'm going for vbac after a section ( daughter was breech) xx

I had a vbac with my second daughter and am planning another one for this baby.

If your doctor won't do one, find a different one.

Yea i might stay with this doc for now, then switch i want a natural birth, and the suprise of going.into.labor, i don't want it planned

I agree with previous posts. Change a doctor! I was in exact same situation, had a c section and the doctor didn't let me do vbac. I changed for somebody who was verry supportive in my vbac and i did it!
My vbac was not even 14 months after the c section but very successful. After the birth i felt like i could fly comparing to how i felt after c section. I had a 2nd degree tear but thats nothing like the cut in your stomach!
It is very possible to do a vbac but your doctor has to be supportive of it. I really hope that anybody who wants can get their vbacs and "experience" the birth looking at it. It's beautiful.

My children are only 13 months apart and I managed a vbac. It was a million times better than c-section. I was up and about straight afterwards and felt great. I don't know why doctors push c-sections, it is major surgery after all xx

Yea i might stay with this doc for now, then switch i want a natural birth, and the suprise of going.into.labor, i don't want it planned

A lot of it depends on the reason for the section ie if baby was breech but next one isn't. Sometimes though it depends how complex the issue was which led to the section and the medical opinion on likelihood of it happening again.

Not personal experience but I know a LOT of mamas that have had successful vbacs and in fact they are encouraging it now in the uk I would find another doctor xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->