vbac

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has had multiple c sections to then go on to have a vaginal birth ? I have had 3 previous sections first due to baby being 26 weeks and foot coming out first, second is my sons heart rate dropped to nearly nothing, and third was a mixture of group b strep and only being 26 weeks bub was breach.
I would love to have a normal delivery as this is going to be my last baby and hubby has never seen a vaginal delivery.
Any info or advise would be brill.
Thankyou :hug:

There is a VBAC yahoo group where women who have had vba3c and vba4c often post. A woman who had a vba4c recently posted her story, I've still got it in fact, very inspiring.

i dont know about multiple c secs. Ive only had 2 children. But my first was c section because they thought baby was too big for me to deliver. She was only 6'7 - im quite petite .. so they were insistent 2nd time i shud go 4 elective c section which i refused. I gave birth naturally 2nd time to a lil girl of 8 pnds.

Somebody had suggested a homeopathic remedy to take during last month which helps in labour supposedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->