veet hair removal for eyebrows

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
random question so sorry if its in the wrong place..

a friends just asked if you can use veet hair removal for her eyebrows. ive neve done it (thinking of it now as maybe less painful than threading them :haha:)
has anyone done it?

google comes up with mixed views.

she knows you can get ones specific for your face but hasnt got time to go & buy any (shes going out tonight).

tia xx

Yeh I have and the cream left the skin under my brows red raw. It was weeping. :(
I'd stay away from it if I were you unless its a specific facial hair remover. The one I used wasn't, it was just the normal one. I'd never do it again! Xx

Facial hair remover or not I would never ever use veet, it's evil. People end up with burns waaaaaay too often

Sounds very risky to me, one wrong move and you've lost an eyebrow :haha:
Or it would really hurt if it got into your eye :flower:

i told her to man up & pluck them :haha:

thanks for the replies girlies :) xx

Ah could definitely never do that! Be to scared id much rather have them waxed!!

I was thinking nooooooo as I read this. No way would I put that stuff near my eyes x

Nope the skin under my eyes burned and scabbed over! Yuck

I burnt my ankle really badly using the "sensitive" Veet hair removal cream some years back and it took ages to heal, so have not used it since and would definitely not put it anywhere near my face.

I have thought about it-Glad I never bought the stuff now, will stick to plucking, waxing or threading :) xxx

I did when i was about 15 and it just burnt a layer of skin off :lol: needless to say Ive plucked ever since x

Tweesers, waxing or threading............or if she is really not after a painful one, you can get these wee razors to do those hairs. Twinkle I think they are called and are like 99p for 3 on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->