Vent..Fibroids, Miscarriage, and Cysts

Parvati Devi

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm brand new to this forum. I hope to make new friends and to help others, as well as find help.

Long story short, I've lost two babies since 2011. My last miscarriage was this past August. Since then, my OB-GYN found a 3 cm ovarian cyst along with uterine fibroids. I am in severe pain. This past week I've been waking up writhing in pain. I'm nauseated, I'm exhausted and have the worst mood swings. My doctor is the worst- she just told me to come back in 6 months to have another ultrasound.

I'm so upset. I want a baby and I'm angry and hurt that instead of carrying my baby, I have fibroids and cysts. :cry:

Thank you for listening. I just need someone to talk to!

Devi

Hi devi first off welcome to bnb
I cant say i know what you going through particularly but i do understand unhelpful doctors. Unhelpful docs can be the worse while TTC as well as anytime because we trust them with our health and well being. Not sure where you are located but is there maybe another OBGYN in your same office or your city or maybe the next city over?
I changed OBGYNs within the same office. First appointment with her today and i really like her.
It sounds like you definitely need a doc that is going to take your health and TTC serious like you are.
Im sorry you are going thtough this but here on bnb the ladies are lovely and give an abundance of support

Genesis marie

Thank you. My insurance has been giving me so many problems. I'm so frustrated

Hey hun..

Sorry about your doctors I went through a few myself and often felt I was on my own dealing with multiple fibroids and cyst. I did find out they are both caused by hormonal imbalances and can be helped quite a bit if you are able to find something that works for you to even them out. Both maca and angus castus are hormone regulators you can research. Maca didn't work for me personally but AC did. All cyst gone and down to 3 fibroids yay! The 3 I have didn't prevent or hurt this pregnancy so hang in there :)

Aww Parvati - I know how you feel! I had a similar incident with my doctor. I would have preferred for her to help me conceive, instead she prescribed birth control pills.. I had been having irregular spotting due to a hormonal imbalance. She did some tests and a blood test, then shoved bcps at me. I said I would like to conceive and birth control pills are the last thing I would want to take!

So I researched and found agnus castus :) So far it works, not perfectly, but it does work :)

Pandi77 how did you take agnus castus? How often?

Aww Parvati - I know how you feel! I had a similar incident with my doctor. I would have preferred for her to help me conceive, instead she prescribed birth control pills.. I had been having irregular spotting due to a hormonal imbalance. She did some tests and a blood test, then shoved bcps at me. I said I would like to conceive and birth control pills are the last thing I would want to take!

So I researched and found agnus castus :) So far it works, not perfectly, but it does work :)

I had been taking it for a few cycles before I got my first bfp I think a little over a year ago. Unfortunately I had a pretty severe luteal phase defect in addition to everything else so I had to use progesterone cream to get the beans to stick. I had an ectopic (go figure) that took us out of the ttc run for about 4 months but I started AC right after and was able to get pregnant with this bean in 3 cycles. Just a thought but progesterone cream really helped to end all spotting before my period and gave me a Sid 14 day luteal phase. I too chart and would start using it 2 days after O was confirmed.

I just ordered some chaste berry! Thank you for the recommendation. I hope it helps me!

I just ordered some chaste berry! Thank you for the recommendation. I hope it helps me!

I hope it works for you too hun and good luck! Make sure to update us in a few cycles to let us know if it works for you too !

Hi there!

I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. Do you happen to know what type of fibroids you have? I had submucosal fibroids(rarer kind) that are located on the inner lining of the uterus and they definitely reduce fertility and increase a person's risk for miscarriage. I had no idea that I had a problem until we had difficulty conceiving. I went to an RE and they did an ultrasound and saw them right away. He recommended a myomectomy which sounded totally scary but I had it done laparascopically. I had to wait 3 months but we conceived our 1st baby the very fist month we were allowed to try!

It truly was miraculous. I would definitely try to find out the type of fibroids you have b/c if it submucosal that can actually be fixed. Good luck!!

Unfortunately I have no idea what kind of fibroids I have! I went to the doctor to check on the cyst and all she said is I have a 3cm cyst and they found fibroids. She had no information for me. I was kind of shocked so I didn't even know what to ask!

I had been taking it for a few cycles before I got my first bfp I think a little over a year ago. Unfortunately I had a pretty severe luteal phase defect in addition to everything else so I had to use progesterone cream to get the beans to stick. I had an ectopic (go figure) that took us out of the ttc run for about 4 months but I started AC right after and was able to get pregnant with this bean in 3 cycles. Just a thought but progesterone cream really helped to end all spotting before my period and gave me a Sid 14 day luteal phase. I too chart and would start using it 2 days after O was confirmed.

Hi Pandi - hope I am not bothering you with too many q's. But did you take progesterone cream with the agnus castus? Also, was the progesterone cream a prescription cream or can I get it off the counter?

Parvati, let us know how the agnus castus goes for you :) I wish you the best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->