vent/ five days late

starbelly

Reaction score
Hiiii,

Sorry to be all over the boards the past few days but I just have to vent.

I know all you ladies can relate- but it's the "is this in my head bc I'm hunting for signs or is this real" thing! According to my app, I'm 5 days past expected AF start date. Constant BFNs on wondfos ( the pink dye kind, it says 10 miL so I'm thinking it should be pretty sensitive?). Right before my "start date" I felt like I going to get AF any second and now those feelings have mostly gone away. I know that apps can't really tell you when you actually ovulated so if I ovulated a bit later than I thought, my period could not even be late and/or I could also still be pg but I'm not late enough to show on test.

That being said, while I've had longer cycles, for the most part I've been synced with my app - even started a day before. It's rather rare to be 5 days off.

-The past couple days I'll get intense hunger pangs, like when I get hungry, it's like omg i need to eat right now or I'm going to pass out and my stomach feels in knots.
-I also have a weird ache/twinge/pinch pain in my left lower back Sunday night and on Monday went to urgent care bc I thought I could have a kidney infection (posted about this already) and he said my pee looked fine, and oh yes, negative pg pee test there. Now the ache from that particular spot is gone.
-I'm not really sure what heartburn feels like, but the past couple days I have felt pressure behind my sternum often after I eat and feel a little sick - or like mucus in the back of my throat?

Again, ALL of this could be coincidence or totally normal but I'm checking everything so that it seems like a thing but it's just so frustrated! I'm scared to spend the money on a digital bc 1. I know I would have elevated hope that it would be different than Wondfo and then more disappointment when it's negative and 2. even if it was negative, I likely would still hold out hope until I start bleeding so what's the point?

I don't know if the anxiety from all of this is making me feel more sensitive/shortness of breath/a little sick or if it is really something. Anyone else in same boat?

I’m in the same boat!! I’m 9 days late and I haven’t had this long of a cycle in years. Have been NTNP and actually had a BFP a week ago but have had nothing but BFNs since!!

It’s frustrating and so hard not to read into every little symptom so much. One benefit is that the thought that I could maybe be pregnant has been a great motivator to be super healthy!

I got sick of BFNs so I’m going to only test once on weekends until the wicked witch appears.

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes!!!

I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->