*Venting* Sorry! Any and all comments welcomed.

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
As you all probably know by now I O'ed today, CD19 got a peak on my monitor yesterday which was day 18. I have a pretty regular cycle of 28-29 days. I honestly don't see my periods coming after day 30 for sure, never has.
I honestly did not know what a luteal phase was un till yesterday as my heart sunk into my stomach!
Looks like my LP is about 9 days! Unfavorable totally for a pregnancy to sustain.
I have researched up and down and back and forth about LP defect and how to make it a few days longer too. I realize I have so many of the symptoms and signs of this defect and am losing hope every minute. Super heavy periods, clotting, bad cramps. :(
I didn't even want to poas this morning for my monitor, I was feeling that low. I did and it read peak again of course. First month using it too.
Last evening I went and bought vitamin B Complex AND Vitex, started those last night.
I know in order to fix this defect I should see a Dr. but the insurance I have (county) doesn't cover infertility issues. So its herbal or nothing I guess? That's why I am here, any support or ideas for me to try please send them this way! Anyone!!
I do have 2 vibrant healthy children 11 and 5 years old and really didn't have issues with them conceiving. my 11 for sure none. With my 5 year old I do remember having a chemical before him and then researching and freaking out as to why that may of occurred and read it could be low progesterone so I had my OB prescribe me progesterone suppositories even though she said my levels were good. It was to set my mind at ease. Other than that it was no problem conceiving him and even on my cbfm at the time I was O'ing cd14 on average.
So anyone had a short LP for just a cycle or two and go back to normal range after?
I know for about 4 days leading to my late O I was having a lot of af type cramping, kind of felt like a band of pain not one sided. Wonder if I was gearing up to O and then didn't?
I am just so super disheartened I don't know what to do. Any words, kind, harsh any please respond. :(

Sorry to bear your problems, vitex really is amazing. I have always and issues without it and with it my cycles are perfect, so give it a go and see.

Thank you Eternal!!! My pills of Vitex ar 500mg each, how much do you take per day and when in your cycle?

I take the maximum recommended does on the bottle which varies from brand to brand, if it didn't work I'd go up but I've never needed to. There are lots of alternatives out there too and fertility boosters but vitex is perfect for what you need.

I have the same issues. Very short lutual phase, heavy periods, clotting, horrible gut wrenching cramping. It took me 10 months to conceive my Lillian, so it can be done. I did it without any help more than some ovulation tests. Head up, hopefully it will happen for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->