Venting.

CyberGrape

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. A little info, I'm 25 (26 next month), I've been married for almost a year to a man I've been with for 6 years. We are not actively trying, but we are not preventing as much. Mostly using the pull out method, and if it happens, it happens.

AF was due to visit me around Mar 15. My cycles are semi- irregular, averaging about 31-35 days. And it always follows the same pattern, 4 days long, heavy flow the first day with really uncomfortable cramping (The kind where you find yourself doubling over at times), and then the next three days get a little better.

Last month, I saw nothing until the 26th. And it didn't follow the usual pattern. I had spotting (it was only when I wiped, which I've never had), and it lasted about 1.5 days, ending in brownish discharge. I also started feeling nauseous around the 23rd. Since then, I have felt nauseous on and off, back pains, headaches, dizziness if I stand too fast, fatigue, bloated, and an increase in bathroom visits.

So far, sounds like I have a bun in the oven. Here is where my issue is... 11 hpts, 11 bfn. That's right, ELEVEN. I have taken that many tests and not even the faintest of lines has appeared for me. Same thing happened to my sister, and she ended up having to do a blood test for confirmation. So I made an appointment with my GP. And I will probably never go back.

I look younger than I am. Most people see me and think I am no older than about 20. And this is how my GP treated me the whole time I was there. I explained why I came in, he told me "You need to be using protection," and they asked for a urine sample and it came back negative. So the GP decided to do an examine, felt my cervix, pressed on my stomach. He tells me that it doesn't feel like I am pregnant, and again tells me I need to use protection. Then he tells me that the day of spotting was most likely my period, and again reminds me I need to use protection. He tries to talk me out of the blood test, telling me it will just come back negative, and I insist I still want it. And again he tells me I need to use protection.

I should get the results tomorrow, but I was so frustrated with him. The fact he kept telling I needed to use protection was bad enough, I am married for crying out loud. I am not going out and sleeping with anyone.

So I've come to see if anyone may have a similar experience.

Some doctors just lazy do the bare minimum and feel like they can judge get a new doctor and find u like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->