• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venting =(

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
Guys =( I'm so tired of seeing blood. I had a episode this passed Sunday again where I ended up in the ER for bleeding. The ultrasound showed baby placenta and cervix looked great. At that ultrasound my cervical length was 4.3
I followed up with my OB the day after who couldnt give me a reason for the bleeding . He agreed the ultrasound and blood work looked good . He did a speculum exam and said my cervix was still closed.
I have been on pelvic rest for the last two weeks so I know that's not the culprit....
Well tonight after being fine for three days I'm spotting AGAIN.
I just feel so defeated right now . I feel like I'm doomed...
I'm so afraid to get close to my baby .
I have my anatomy scan at maternal fetal medicine on Friday and I cant even feel excited for that because I'm so afraid I'm going to loose my baby =(

Hang in there! Sometimes pregnant women bleed with no real explanation, but if they saw your baby and everything looked fine then try to hold on to that.

I know it is easier said than done, I myself have had 3 bleeding at 5, 10 and 13 weeks, every single time it turned out to be an UTI.

Your baby will be fine! Sending positive vibes your way.

I know that once we worry, nothing can really make us feel better, but as 252510 said, some women bleed the whole pregnancy.

My cousin's gf had bleeding every week (bright red blood) of her pregnancy. Healthy baby girl was born at 39+4. It stressed her out the whole time, but - baby and her were fine!

Hang in there hun :hugs:

Hang in there as others have said it is normal for some women! I had unexplained bleeding some of it bright red and quite heavy on and off every few days or weeks for my first 13 weeks was so sure I was miscarrying and yet I didn't. They never did figure out what was causing the bleeding. :hugs: wishing all the best for you xx

They not to panic. You're 21 weeks, in just a week or so you'll be able to have steroids and if needed baby will be given all medical intervention if you need to deliver. Keep resting and I mean that, do absolutely nothing except go to that scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->