Ver Worried!

loose21uk

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hello All!

I am very new to this site. I am 7 weeks pregnant and i have experien1ced a bit of browny/red spotting today (when wiping after a wee - apologies!), with a very mild period type ache.

I have done a pregnancy test on christmas day and it was positive and this is my first pregnancy. I have seen the doctor and i have an appointment with the midwife on the 20th january.

Nobody apart from my hubbie knows i'm pregnant so i'm feeling very alone and scared at the moment.

Can anyone offer me some advice!! I will contact the doctor tomorrow but very worried now!!

Thank you in anticipation.

Loose

Welcome to BnB, and congratulations on your pregnancy :D Spotting in early pregnancy is very common, as are cramps - some people still get bleeding every month around the time their period is due. It could also be some old blood left over from implantation, especially if it's brown in colour. As hard as it is not to, try not to worry too much, but if you get any more pain or larger amounts of bright red blood it might be worth calling your doctor, or nhs direct (0845 46 47).

Hope everything's ok for you, and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months! x

Thank you for that. Its all so new to me and i haven't anyone to talk to about it!

Welcome to bnb hunny:hugs:
Congrats on your pregnancy! As sams mum said bleeding can be quite common in early pregnancy so dont worry too much about it.
You will find plenty of us girls to chat to so you are no longer alone!
Get your butt over to 1st tri and introduce yourself!
xxxx

Yes come over to 1st tri! I've just got my :bfp: a few days ago to so I've just moved in there :D I'm in Hampshire too! x

I had spotting this pregnancy. I have a low placenta. I wish you best luck at your appointment and I agree do call if you are bleeding heavy. :hugs:

welcome to bnb :)

welcome to bnb! :)
and congrats on your pregnancy!

:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79