Vertigo ?

TTC 84

Reaction score
I woke up this morning dizzy and everytime I bend forwards or tilt my head back the room starts spinning?and my balance gets bad , I feel ok when upright and walking around it's just when I bend down or as I said tilt my head back should I be concerned? I'm so paranoid about everything and my first thought was omg I have a blood clot I'm going to die. I'm assuming if I feel ok in general, and it only happens if I move my head I'm not dying. Anyone else have this at 21 weeks ?
Merry Xmas ☺️

I suffer from this all the time even when not pregnant it's awful it's to do with your inner ears x

Could be your blood pressure, mines very low this pregnancy and I've been getting pretty dizzy at times! Unfortunately, there's not a lot to be done for low blood pressure :(

Yes! I am 24 weeks now and haven't had vertigo in probably 3-4 weeks, but I did have it consistently for a couple weeks. It was bothersome and actually really started to freak me out.
My doc said it happens because of "sharing blood pressure" with baby, and changes in the body that can mess with the inner ear- the same changes that can make you feel congested, or make you feel your own heartbeat throughout your body!

Everything is ok :)

If tilting your head back makes it feel worse, don't do it! I could NOT close my eyes when mine was really bad, so I'd just have to stare at the ceiling for awhile if it happened while I was in bed. Do whatever you can to keep your balance and feel ok! I hope it passes soon!

Thanks ladies feeling much better , fingers x it stays away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->