Very Cheap Baby Clothes Starting @ 25p!! (Girls 0-3yrs Boys 0-9months) UPDATED!!!

Becky123 - your parcel got picked up about 20mins ago :) &
jenny_wren - all your clothes are washed, dried and packed except the first Next top which i think one of my lil monkeys has got hold of!! Once i find it ill wash & pack it for u! Hopefully it will get picked up tomorrow. xx
amie_leigh - your clothes are being washed atm so will parcel up once dry and OH will post tomorrow
Pinkyperky - same as above :)

thank you, will let you know when it arrives :thumbup:

Oo Jenny i found it! Was in the tumble dryer! lol. All packed up now. xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thankyou!

did the courier say how long it would take?

x​

Well having a bit of trouble with yours atm. Courier was meant to pick up today but never turned up!!! I called the at 7pm and they said he should be here by 9.30 and if not they will arrange pick up tomorrow so i will let you know when its on its way. Courier should take 3days x

Well having a bit of trouble with yours atm. Courier was meant to pick up today but never turned up!!! I called the at 7pm and they said he should be here by 9.30 and if not they will arrange pick up tomorrow so i will let you know when its on its way. Courier should take 3days x

thankyou :kiss: x​

xpinkyperkyx - your parcel was sent out yesterday. It was too heavy for 2nd class so i sent it 1st. xx
missy, mummyclo & jj-rabbit - yours are being sent out first thing tomorrow
& jenny ill be calling courier tomoz n let u know what they say. xx

do you still have winnie the pooh frames how much ? x

i cant seem to pm you but we looking for £3. Postage is ALOT as we have posted something very similar to these before and was around £8 so if you were interested its probably cheaper to send via courier. x

missy, mummyclo & jj-rabbit - All your parcels were sent out today xx

for anyone else who wants to look here's the link. x
https://s1107.photobucket.com/home/ameliaandalexander/allalbums

Lol I am really struggling. Are the things left the ones with descriptions, and the ones without are gone?

Hun I Have LOADS i wanna buy,shall i try and describe them all or send links over??
Not sure if any have been sold??
xx xx

Ive also got a few buggies to sell too!! We've all been ill lately but will try and get pics up as soon as we are upto it. x

thought i'd bump this with a good recommendation :thumbup:

items arrived well packaged and they're all gorgeous!

her wardrobes nice and full now

:happydance::happydance:

Edited because I've got complete baby brian!!

Sorry! x

Everything still posted is still for sale

https://s1107.photobucket.com/home/ameliaandalexander/allalbums

Would be interested in (if still for sale):

3 girls fleecey blankets hold
3-6months pink cardi
All 3-6 girl's sleepsuits and vests
the two girls 3-6 tops with a cat on, the h&m greeny floral one, the h&m 'i love mummy' one
size 4/5 girls pink boots (the suede looking ones)

What's the best price you could do me for this? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->