Very confused and scared!!!

Kittie_meow

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to this site :) I am 24, and the bf and I are not trying, but not preventing. Im currently 9\10 dpo and have been having the strangest feelings/symptoms!! AF is 5 days a way and I have never gotten any of these symptoms before during PMS. I ovulated on the 27/28 and of course we BD. Here are my symptoms:
Extremely sore nipples, very gassy lately, weird sharp pinching pain in my lower abd ( keeps switching sides!), mild cramps, tugging sensation w the cramps, few spouts of nausea, have been craving hot sauce allll day on everything ( usually want chocolate this close to my period), mood swings ( have been tearful and very happy), full boobs w some throbbing pains and now the newest is a vibrating/tingling sensation in my lower abd. On the right side, and a little dizzy
The symptoms come and go and the only one I get w my AF is the full boobs, but they are full a little early!!
Have taken 2 FRER and both BFN. Think I took them too early :/
Don't know what to make of these symptoms. My intuition is telling me yes, I'm pregnant (never happened before) and my bf said I was glowing a few days ago.
Need advise and help ladies!! Want this baby Sooo bad!! What could be going on??
Thanks!

Hello all! I'm new to this site :) I am 24, and the bf and I are not trying, but not preventing. Im currently 9\10 dpo and have been having the strangest feelings/symptoms!! AF is 5 days a way and I have never gotten any of these symptoms before during PMS. I ovulated on the 27/28 and of course we BD. Here are my symptoms:
Extremely sore nipples, very gassy lately, weird sharp pinching pain in my lower abd ( keeps switching sides!), mild cramps, tugging sensation w the cramps, few spouts of nausea, have been craving hot sauce allll day on everything ( usually want chocolate this close to my period), mood swings ( have been tearful and very happy), full boobs w some throbbing pains and now the newest is a vibrating/tingling sensation in my lower abd. On the right side, and a little dizzy
The symptoms come and go and the only one I get w my AF is the full boobs, but they are full a little early!!
Have taken 2 FRER and both BFN. Think I took them too early :/
Don't know what to make of these symptoms. My intuition is telling me yes, I'm pregnant (never happened before) and my bf said I was glowing a few days ago.
Need advise and help ladies!! Want this baby Sooo bad!! What could be going on??
Thanks!

Sounds like good signs to me! Ive learned to test at 12 dpo because even though it's hard to wait many people don't get bfp even on a FRER at 9-10 days dpo! I hope you get a line in the next couple days!!

Sounds hopeful, try and leave it a few more days and then make sure you use FMU and you should get an accurate result. At 9 DPO you would be unlikely to get a positive result even if you were pregnant as implantation normally happens around 9DPO so your hcg levels won't be high enough for a frer for a couple more days.
Good Luck!

Sounds hopeful, try and leave it a few more days and then make sure you use FMU and you should get an accurate result. At 9 DPO you would be unlikely to get a positive result even if you were pregnant as implantation normally happens around 9DPO so your hcg levels won't be high enough for a frer for a couple more days.
Good Luck!

Thank you for wishing me good luck and the response :) my symptoms tend to go and comer, lijre my nipples aren't sore anymore ( unless u pinch them lol) so idk :\ but what is a FMU?

okay, thanks! any suggestions on the test brand?? ive used FRER but have a EPT at home too. and whnr should i test? AF is due the 12th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->