Very confused right now

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
This cycle has been so weird. According to the Flo App my period was due yesterday. I have been tracking my cycle religiously with the app and for the past two months the day it predicted my period it came on.

I also noticed I would cramp like a week or so on and off until my period came one. This go round I had zero cramping and no PMS symptoms.

Yesterday my lower back started to cramp mildly and when I went to check I had some very very light pink spotting that I only saw when I checked my CM. I only cramped for like 15 minutes then it went away. I expected to wake up with my period except there is nothing now.

I have zero pregnancy symptoms and no feeling that my period is about to start. All my tests, even first morning tests, have been negative.

I have this feeling that I actually may be pregnant though. Does it sometimes take a while after the missed period to actually get a BFP?

I currently have two babies- one 7 months and one 19 months- but I have no idea when I got my BFP with them.

We are hoping that I am indeed pregnant since we wanted one final child close to the same age as the other two, but I'm trying not to get too optimistic. How long should I wait if no period and no positive tests to get a blood test?

Sorry AF got you. Good luck on your next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"