very early af????

clare22

Reaction score
hi everyone i am on my first cycle ttc (or ntnp im not sure which catagory i come into) after natural mc in may...
i have had one normal cycle since which was 34 days after mc.. i am currently on cd 19 and have been BDing everyday or every other day since CD10:blush:... now when i woke up this morning i had slight brown cm and then slight hint of blood in there... i am so confused as to what this is, my cyles have always been 34-39ish days long. :shrug::shrug:

hi hun didnt want to r and r...it could be implantation bleeding! or just general spotting but keep an eye on it anyways and hopefully it is implantation bleediing! fingers crossed for you! xxx

thank u jojo i am hoping that it is implantation bleeding but i think that is doubtful as i feel it is too early to be implantation?

Which CD are you now? sounds to me like it coul dbe IB, but mc makes your body nuts, i had a natural one in may as well, so im sorry to hear that you also did. your body coul dbe regulating itself still

hi kgrifin thank u for your reply. im so sorry to hear of your loss too, i am on cd 19 and really confused. iv never had bleeding this early on before :s. my body got back to normal very quickly after mc but it may be still a bit up in the air.

maybe IB then clare. Give it a few days, are you still bleeding now? Does it seem like AF? Glad to hear you got back to normal, i thought i did too, AF arrived on time, but only lasted 3 days. how far along were you when you mc'd? (you can pm me if you like)

It could possibly be implantation bleeding, but it could also be from ovulation. Do you have any other signs of ovulation?

I had the same thing. I started having cramping on cd17 with pink/brown tinged cm. Not sure what it means. I'm thinking it could be from ovulation, but I am still having cramping...5 days later. I usually have a 28-34 day cycle.

Hopefully you get your BFP! I am losing hope for this month.

i dont really get any signs of ovulation except for EWCM but i get confused if it is that or from the BDing:blush: it has completly gone now so i have no idea what it was :wacko:
think im going to put it down to O although iv never had anything like that before.
thank you for your help ladies i love how helpful everyone is on here!

maybe IB then clare. Give it a few days, are you still bleeding now? Does it seem like AF? Glad to hear you got back to normal, i thought i did too, AF arrived on time, but only lasted 3 days. how far along were you when you mc'd? (you can pm me if you like)

it has all stopped now didnt feel like AF which is good didnt want it to be AF :haha:..
i had just got to 7 week when it happened :cry: i bled for a total of 4 days with a couple of days of spotting at that was it done, got my AF after 34 days :thumbup: what about you?

mine was really early, only about 3 weeks, i had a postive test, and then bled for 14 days, had my hcgs done and levels werre going up! But not enough, and the mc finished, glad you got your af, brand new cycle and brand new hope. Here's to our bfps coming in july!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->