Very Excited And Nervous.....x

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hiya :wave: everyone xx

Im sooooooooooooo excited :wohoo:, today is the 13th and in 3days time im fertile :wohoo::yipee: so from the 15th til the 21st its lots and lots of :sex: :rofl:, i ovulate on the 19th im so excited and nervous i waited for 5weeks for :witch: to arrive since mc and she arrived the 5th april last week x,

Wish me luck everyone and send lots of babydust my way , keep all ur fingers and toes crossed i hope this mth is my month and i get my sticky bean

i cud scream im that excited, omg omg omg xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hug::hugs::hugs:

Fingers, toes and evrything else crossed for you. lol. Hope you get your :bfp: this month!!! Good Luck xx

Fingers, toes and evrything else crossed for you. lol. Hope you get your :bfp: this month!!! Good Luck xx

Hi kellyo xx

thanks so much hun x yes keep everythin crossed x

let the fun begin :rofl: x keep u posted xx:hug::hugs:

:laugh2::dance::wohoo:lol! you would think you were excited or something! :happydance: Good on you, great to be that excited. I hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

Hey hun!! I'm so excited for you!! Goodluck and i will keep my fingers and toes and legs crossed for you!! Well legs crossed until my fertile time comes along!! heheh

:laugh2::dance::wohoo:lol! you would think you were excited or something! :happydance: Good on you, great to be that excited. I hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

i am a little does it show :rofl:, i really am excited x i hope i get my :bfp: to xx
thanks for luck and babydust xxx:hugs:

Hey hun!! I'm so excited for you!! Goodluck and i will keep my fingers and toes and legs crossed for you!! Well legs crossed until my fertile time comes along!! heheh

Hiya hunny xxxxxx
oooo im soooo excited to, can u tell :rofl:, keep everythin crossed im excited and nervous sticky bean please xxxxx

yes keep everythin crossed for me, well like u say crossed til ur fertile x
which is wen hun??????

hope spk soon xx thnks for everythin xx keep u posted x:hug::hugs:

I'm fertile from April 25-29 and should ovulate on the 28th..Its usaully CD24 or 25 when i ovulate!!

Hey hun!! Hows it going?? Did you have a good day today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->