Very Excited!

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
Im feeling vvvv excited today as not long to go until TTC!!

We moved into our new house just over a week ago and have pretty much unpacked everything now, feels good to be in our own place again! :)

Our official TTC month was September, but as I should ovulate around end of August we have decided to TTC this month, rather than wait til end of Sept! :happydance:

AF is here at the mo, can't wait for her to disappear to we can start :sex: ;)

Does mean i'll be leaving this section soon though :cry: but hopefully i'll see some of you over in TTC section soon! :)

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and advice! :hugs:

Aw hun that's great news. Things seem to be going well for you with your new place and now starting to TTC. I think we should start a thread for graduates of WTT!!! Can't wait to be in there lol. Hows the moving going? We've been in our place over a month and keep noticing things I haven't thought about but has to wait till payday, very annoying!

xxx

thats great!! soooooooo exciting hu?! let us know how you get on!

Aw hun that's great news. Things seem to be going well for you with your new place and now starting to TTC. I think we should start a thread for graduates of WTT!!! Can't wait to be in there lol. Hows the moving going? We've been in our place over a month and keep noticing things I haven't thought about but has to wait till payday, very annoying!

xxx

The move went well, but I know what you mean about keep noticing things! The house is in good condition and we already had all our own furniture so not really anything we have to do/buy, but there are lots of little things we want to get and it's suprising how everything adds up!

The only room that really needs decorating is what would be (dare I say it) the :baby: room. But obviously a bit too soon to think about that yet, we're just putting a bit of money aside for when the time comes.

awww, that's such great news for you! At least you are leaving us for a good reason!! Take care and fingers crossed that you are not in ttc too long :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->