very excited!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
hello all :wave:
well after debating it for quite a while i have now taken the plunge and ordered a stock of nappies :happydance: i went to see one of the nappy gurus from fillyourpants and decided to go for some bumgenius 3.0's and pop in's, now i'm a bit scared! i just need a bucket/bag to put used ones in and maybe liners don't i? or am i missing something?

you dont need liners, they are good for if ur nappies dont already come lined with fleece, i dont have any branded nappies really, i make my own and i have a few wonderoos but thats my entire stash lmao. so i couldnt tell you if the ones u picked are lined with fleece but im sure somenoe else will

you dont necessarily need a bucket either, i use a plastic tub with a lid, like one of the under the bed things but slightly bigger, i find it better than a bucket cos i can fit more in

x

Great first choices by the way! Fill your pants are fab aren't they??

Just to add to what ellie said, Bumgenius have fleecy inners that keep babas bum lovely and dry, but I use a liner with them if I have a suspicion she is due a poo!!

Pop-ins don't have fleecy liners and can be a little rough if you air dry them so I would recommend a liner with them, it also helps because they are our nightitme nappies and it means that her bum is super dry in the morning, even after 13 hours wear! I use fleece that I cut up myself from an Asda £2 fleece blanket and it works fine! That way if one gets a bit stained or tatty, I can always replace it quickly and cheaply! :happydance:

just to add, its not exactly environmentally friendly but if one of the liners has a big stinky poo on and i dont have chance to rinse it straightaway that second i just put it in the bin cos its not worth the aggro when its all dried, and like laura said, if u use a cheap blanket your only losing a few pence

x

just to add, its not exactly environmentally friendly but if one of the liners has a big stinky poo on and i dont have chance to rinse it straightaway that second i just put it in the bin cos its not worth the aggro when its all dried, and like laura said, if u use a cheap blanket your only losing a few pence

x

:rofl: I have never done that before :blush: honest :blush:

haha, me neither.....i just said it to test everyone here....honest :blush:

LOL

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member