• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

very excited

I know it may seem scary BUT...Emma was ill with chicken pox in Dec last year (she was admitted to hospital)

I had a night that was very scary. Both of them were up (Emma 3 months and Jacob just over 18 months) It was the first time ever that Emma had woke Jacob.

They got up from 1.30am onwards and at 3am I decided to go back to bed (OH on nights) This was before Emma was in hospital and I couldn't even get off the couch without her screaming.

Anyway, this night I thought they can come to bed with me. Usually Jacob would NEVER go to bed once he was up in the night.

All of a sudden Jacob started laughing and saying hi to the mirror. I asked him what he was saying hello to and he pointed to the top of the window and waved hi. I freaked out and took him to bed...he went without ANY issue. And Emma let me walk out (after 2 weeks of constant cuddles)

I was that convinced someone was there I actually said thank you to my curtains.

Anyway fast forward 6 months...in the kitchen we always had bangs and noises. Kev and I thought it was the kitchen wood/metal expanding and joked it was 'George' (our imaginary ghost')

Jacob started talking properly about 3 months ago. He's 'seen' and 'talked' around the house before. BUT about 2 months ago he kept saying bye bye, bye bye whilst in the kitchen. I asked who was he talking to...and he said George.

I have a great grandad, called George who was brought up in the house next door to me...I think that it is him

He's not mentioned/talked about him for a few weeks now. But I think my family are looking after my kids :lol:

Omg I had chills Reading that, so glad that your oh is around you and the boys and watching everything you do in life!

I had chills reading that too baby france! I feel very scared of the idea of ghosts and things, but I know in reality I would feel really calm if I saw one. unless it was a bad spirit obviously, I think you would be able to tell?

how nice that your family are watching over you :hugs:

ive lived in a haunted flat before and the ghost didnt like me at all.

i was in the bath and heard a strange bang in that room, carried on with my bath. it happened afew more times n i then realised the loo lid was being pushed back and was hitting the system.
i then saw a dark figure in what would be zanes room so kept him in with me till he was 9 months n oh made me move him.

well the ghost would wake zane up during the night. zane would either be laughing or hed scream because he was tired.

i was then poked in the leg while in the bath n i saw my leg dent like there was a finger pushing my skin, i ran out the bathroom cryin n OH didnt believe me.

zane was napping in the day n i heard his toys move, so i went in n he was asleep. went out n a toy was thrown at his door so i ran in shouting get out of my sons room.

i was constantly watched, i was so happy when we moved.

the day we moved OH heard the loo lid hitting the back so he then put the lid down and we heard it being lifted up and slammed down...i walked out after that.

so im not scared of my oh as hes done afew things but it is just scary thinking about the unknown

Wow, I had chills too, that is amazing. It's so lovely to see your OH is still around you and your babies and is looking out for you. I've always believed in the paranormal and this has only heightened how much I believe in all this stuff.

OH told me to stop stressing and that it will all just work out (which is exactly what he used to say) so even tho im moving tomorrow and im not ready im trying not to stress out....i dont think its working hahaha

Moving is always stressful, I'm going to be moving soon and dreading it. There's always something that goes wrong for me when I move houses, I hate it :(

this is our 7th move in 3 yrs and hopefuly our last. im moving in the morning and only started to pack today hahaha ive got movers to do the main bits so im hoping that goes ok. i was supposed to take down my bed but its too complicated (its a bed that lifts up so has storage underneath) so im hoping they do it for me, my mums told me to make sure i push my boobs up hahahha

i just want to go to sleep and then wake up in the new house lol

I don't blame you, I move all the time too. It sucks. We're moving out of our current house because of rats :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"