very frustrated!!!

lafaith

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for 5 months for baby #4. Problem is my husband was on anabolic steroids for two years. He stopped using them two months ago when he realized he was producing low sperm during ejaculation. So now he has no sex drive and is lucky if he can ejaculate twice a month if lucky. So If I am ovulating and we do the bding and he can't ejaculate during the deed! I have to wait to the next cycle to try again. this is so frustrating because our third child we conceived in three months. He is finally going to see a uroligist next month. hopefully they will have answers for us.

I have been trying to conceive for 5 months for baby #4. Problem is my husband was on anabolic steroids for two years. He stopped using them two months ago when he realized he was producing low sperm during ejaculation. So now he has no sex drive and is lucky if he can ejaculate twice a month if lucky. So If I am ovulating and we do the bding and he can't ejaculate during the deed! I have to wait to the next cycle to try again. this is so frustrating because our third child we conceived in three months. He is finally going to see a uroligist next month. hopefully they will have answers for us.

mine was on testosterone cypionate. He refuses to get it filled again. His last shot was at the beginning of this month. I found this site when looking for help we could afford since our insurance won't pay for fertility meds.
https://www.ehow.com/how_4495443_increase-male-fertility-herbs.html

Hiya.....i just sent you a private message.......

Thanks for your reply. I do use op test but its hard when oh has no sex drive and even when I get the LH surge from the op If he cant perform that night I have to wait to the morning which could be to late and if I do it the day before It could be to early. so i am lucky to BD once or twice a month and play russian rullet. So thats why this is so frustrating never had this with our other kids just did the deed and with in a few months was pregnant with all three of our kids.

Try FertilAid for Men made by same people as preseed which could help and softcups hope this helps FXd for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->