Very interesting.....

Lisa2701

Reaction score
DH and I have been TTC for almsot 21 months...

I usually use the IC opk's and have only once had a "proper" + on them (2 cycles ago). Well.... this cycle I decided to use CB digi opk for the first time.... today I got my smiley face :happydance:...however, using the exactly the same urine I got a VERY negative IC opk.... the test line was barely visible let alone the same darkness as the control line.. :shrug:

I have always thought that IC's were working for me, I had had a few that were close to + and had assumed that they were "my" positive... now I think I have probably been very wrong in assuming that. my guess is they just aren't going to work for me.

However, last night i just bought a CBFM which I am EVEN more pleased I have bought now that I know the IC aren't working for me...

Really excited about getting my first smiley face... :happydance:.

Just thought i'd share what happened today so that if there any other ladies out their worrying if their IC are working or not maybe try backing them up with a more reputable opk just for a month just to make sure they are working for you....I am now wondering if the reason it is taking me so long is because my timing has been alll wrong. Wish i'd used CB digi to double check them much sooner than I did...

Good luck ladies and :dust: to all :hugs:

Sorry you've had so much trouble hon! Hopefully the CBFM will help...

I always BBT plus do my opks for the first few cycles for that reason - just wanna make sure I'm seeing on the sticks-what's actually happening in my body.

Sorry you've had so much trouble hon! Hopefully the CBFM will help...

I always BBT plus do my opks for the first few cycles for that reason - just wanna make sure I'm seeing on the sticks-what's actually happening in my body.

Thanks honey,

I was BBT'ing until the last few cycles, but after 18 months I just had to give it a miss for a while, I have very long irregular cycles and I was feeling a bit defeated. i decided to just keep an eye on my other signs, mainly CM and opk's. I also wasn't great at remembering to take my temp before I got up so it can't have been very accurate. Thankfully I am feeling a lot more positive this cycle and I am confident that the smiley face I got this morning is accurate though as I have had EWCM for about 5 days now so I was expecting a positive opk at some point over the next day or so....

I am just annoyed with myself that I didn't think to back up the IC with a CB opk much sooner. I only have one CB digi test stick left... whats your thought on when next to test? Later on today or leave it until tomorrow? :hugs:

oh gosh, I don't know... I'd probably use it tomorrow midday but get the OH to bed tonite ;)

:sex:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"